Career Services strives to provide quality services and programs designed to educate Southeastern students and alumni in the career development process in order for them to gain a competitive advantage in a global society. This process includes gaining self-knowledge, exploring career options, developing career planning skills and a plan of action to realize individual career goals.
Our core services include: career counseling, employment assistance, and graduate and professional school admission advisement.
The mission of Southeastern University Career Services is to assist students in determining their specific vocational direction from Christ, and successfully transitioning their academic life to professional employment.
In support of our stated mission, Career Services staff embraces the following core values and beliefs in working with our constituents:
- Student advocacy
- Life-long learning
- Respect for diversity and the uniqueness of the individual
- Awareness of and adaptation to societal changes and trends
- Professional development for staff
- Embracing technology to improve services
- Student development and responsibility
- Collaboration and partnership development
Office of Career Services
1000 Longfellow Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33801
Phone: (863) 667-5157
Fax: (863) 667-5200