Our core services include: career counseling, employment assistance, and graduate and professional school admission advisement.
The mission of Southeastern University Career Services is to assist students in determining their specific vocational direction from Christ, and successfully transitioning their academic life to professional employment.
In support of our stated mission, Career Services staff embraces the following core values and beliefs in working with our constituents:
- Student advocacy
- Life-long learning
- Respect for diversity and the uniqueness of the individual
- Awareness of and adaptation to societal changes and trends
- Professional development for staff
- Embracing technology to improve services
- Student development and responsibility
- Collaboration and partnership development
COMPASS, Center for Calling and Career
1000 Longfellow Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33801
Phone: (863) 667-5157
Fax: (863) 667-5200