Master of Arts in Ministerial Leadership Executive Program
College of Christian Ministries & Religion | Apply Now | Request Info
Relevant training for a changing culture.
Church and ministry leaders today need more than just a foundation in theology and pastoral care. Our MAML program gives you the leadership, motivational and ethical principles to successfully lead your organization. Specifically, the MAML Executive program condenses the delivery of courses into just over a year, while including sessions with some of today's top ministry leaders.
The Southeastern Executive MAML is unique in the opportunities it affords students. The format is convenient, allowing you to complete most coursework online with monthly gatherings for course sessions on our Lakeland campus and other locations. In addition to high-quality curriculum and dedicated faculty at SEU, you will study under the following leaders:
The program includes a session at Chick-fil-a headquarters in Atlanta, as well as sessions in Jacksonville and Washington, D.C. This is a rare opportunity to participate in a degree program that can fit your schedule and give you access to incredible ministry minds.
- Mark Batterson: Lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, D.C., and author of The Circle Maker.
- Leonard Sweet: E. Stanley Jones Professor of Evangelism at Drew University, author, speaker and primary contributor to sermons.com.
- Stovall Weems: Lead pastor of Celebration Church in Jacksonville, Florida, and popular writer and conference speaker.
The Executive MAML is a 36-credit-hour program covering 14 months. Program participants will study primarily online and meet once a month for three or four days for lectures and on-location training. Course topics include the following:
- Shape of Practical Theology
- Strategic Missional Leadership
- The Church and Cultural Engagement
- A Practical Theology of the Pentecostal Church
- Managing Church Finance
- Holistic Pastoral Counseling
- Managing Change and Conflict
- Methods of Biblical Preaching and Teaching
- Renewing the Local Church
- Leading Across Cultures
- The Shape of the Pentecostal Leader
- Spirit-Empowered Discipleship