Performing Arts Visit
Next Event: November 7-8, 2013
Theatre Scholarship Auditions | Music Audition Steps | Schedule
This exciting event is customized for those interested in the performing arts - whether music or theatre. The weekend will give you a chance to see what Southeastern's music and theatre programs offer.
The weekend will include:
- A Southeastern theatrical production
- Question-and-answer time with music and theatre faculty and students
- Auditions for a music or theatre scholarship
In addition, your experience will allow you to do the following:
- Stay overnight in the residence halls
- Eat in our dining hall
- Visit a class
- Get admission and financial aid information
- Tour our beautiful campus
Space for Performing Arts Visits is limited so please confirm your attendance early! You may register online or by phone.
If you have questions please contact the Campus Visit Coordinator, Mary Beth Rutledge at (863) 667-5176 or by email at visit@SEU.edu.
The cost to attend the Performing Arts Visit day includes:
- One night's lodging for you with a Southeastern University student host
(Please remember to bring sleeping bag/air mattress and toiletries)
- Tickets to a Southeastern show
- Meals for you and your parent(s) or sponsor(s)
You will need to make your own travel arrangements, and your parent(s) or sponsor(s) must arrange their own lodging. Shuttle service from Tampa and Orlando is available from Sundance Taxi and Limo at (863) 512-3334 and Eddie's Limo and Transportation at (863) 614-7661.
"The worship service the first night was totally awesome. I really felt God there which is important to me."
--Performing Arts Visit attendee