Financial Aid Status Portal
The SEU Financial Aid Portal, offers students and their families the ability to manage their aid package.
You can check the status of your financial aid offers and print many required forms. Students MUST access the SEU Financial Aid Portal to complete their financial aid processing.
How to Access SEU Financial Aid Portal
- Visit this link or click the button below.
- If it’s your first time logging in, choose the option “First Time User,” enter your student ID and follow the prompts on the screen to set up your PIN.
- Once you have your PIN, you can access the portal and explore your financial aid information.
Note: You must be accepted to SEU before you will have access to the Financial Aid Portal.
SEU Financial Aid Offer
Masters & Doctoral
How to Make a Payment
Students must authorize anyone paying on their account. Here’s how to add an authorized user.
- Log in to JICS
- Select the Student Finances tab
- Select the Nelnet Student Financial Information link
- On the right side of the page, you may add an authorized user, giving them a personal username and password for access and the ability to pay.
For instructions on setting up Parent Portal access, visit this page.
To pay by eCheck, use the routing and checking account information from your bank account. Please enter your banking information as shown in the example below.
- Routing number will always come first and is exactly 9 digits.
- Account number will vary in length. This may appear before or after the check number. Please include any leading zeros, but omit spaces and non-numeric characters.
- The Check number is not needed — please do not include the check number.
- It is important to enter your banking account information accurately, or your payment cannot be successfully completed. If you have any questions, please contact your bank. Please DO NOT enter your debit card number for this method of payment.
- There is no fee to pay via eCheck (ACH).
Nelnet and Southeastern University have partnered to give students the option of making payments over a 3 to 5 month period.
- For the fall semester, 5 month payment plans can be created no later than the third week of June. Payments will be taken out the first of each month starting in July.
- For the spring semester, 5 month payment plans can be created no later than the last week of November.