Information for Accepted Students
After you have been accepted to SEU, you’ll receive a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org, sent to the email address provided when you completed your application. This email will include your student ID number, which you’ll use to set up your SEU account.
Account Activation Steps
- Visit seu.onelogin.com.
- Click on Forgot Password to set up your password for the first time.
- Enter your SEU email address.
- Choose Email as your Authentication Factor
- Check your personal email address for an email invitation link from OneLogin.
(If you do not see the email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.)
SEU Username & ID Number
Your SEU username is your first and middle initial and last name.*
Example: John A. Smith
Your SEU ID number will be emailed to you from email@example.com.
*Note: On the rare occasion that someone else shares this same combination of letters and last name, a number will also be added to your email address.
In order to meet the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students must set up permissions for parents or others whom they want to provide access to their SEU accounts.
Your SEU student account access includes:
- MyPortal/JICS Student Information System — Class registration, grades, and financial information/bill payment
- MyFire — Class syllabi and assignments
- GMail — Your SEU email account (the official communication venue of SEU)
- MySEU — Orientation information, campus events, and other services
SEU accounts are equipped with single sign-on, so once you are logged in to your dashboard, you will be able to access all of these systems. Please note that this access is separate from Net Partner, the site used to manage your financial aid package. Learn how to log in to Net Partner here.