This track is designed to provide current and aspiring nurse managers and clinical nurse leaders with the skills and knowledge necessary to guide daily operations in a variety of healthcare settings. In addition to the administration and leadership components of this degree, you will learn:
- Healthcare principles and policies
- Financial and economic perspectives
- Quality and risk management strategies
- Legal and accreditation aspects of healthcare
If you have a passion for participating in the direction of present and future healthcare policies, this degree will provide you the financial, ethical, and resource management skills you need to be an effective leader.
- Curriculum design and development
- Teaching and mentorship strategies
- Assessment and evaluation
The Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program has been approved by the Florida Board of Nursing.