Dynamic Learning Format
We deliver the MS in Medical Sciences in a “flipped classroom,” synchronous learning approach.
You and your classmates meet in-person with your SEU faculty moderator throughout the week and participate together in real-time, live-streamed lessons. Your self-directed study is always supported by your SEU faculty moderator, and the results of your work are provided to you quickly, giving you the timely feedback that is so crucial to success.
This methodology is proven to result in better comprehension and student outcomes.
- Guaranteed medical school admission interview**
- Competitively-priced tuition
- Completion takes less than a year
- Learn alongside a small, close-knit cohort of your peers
- Synchronous learning paired with personalized mentor attention
- Access to SEU’s state-of-the-art Anatomage Table
- Faith-based opportunities on our Lakeland campus
- Learn the application of your knowledge applied in actual health care scenarios
**Minimum grades and course progress required.