3 Steps to Estimating Your College Costs
1. Enter your residence hall and meal plan.
2. Add in your yearly estimates for the financial aid you will receive, including scholarships/grants, loans and other resources.
3. Review your annual cost summary, which will automatically be calculated below.
Online Bill Estimator
Annual Tuition & Fees
Annual Cost Summary*
Annual Financial Aid
Remaining Cost by Semester
*Please note that there may be other charges and fees not include in this tool, such as lab fees and vehicle registration fees.
**Other resources include any anticipated financial assistance, including outside scholarships, prepaid funds, VA benefits, etc.
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only. Please contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com for further questions regarding your individual costs.
How to Cover Remaining Costs
- Affordable Monthly Payment Plans Regardless of need or financial standing, Southeastern’s affordable monthly payment plans are available to all students and families. There is no approval process, and the only cost required is a nominal per-semester enrollment fee. Click here to learn more and enroll online. You can also receive free education payment advice with no obligation by calling 800.722.4867.
- Campus Employment At SEU, there are over 500 student jobs available on campus, giving students the opportunity to gain professional experience as well as earn extra income to offset their out-of-pocket costs. Click here to learn more and apply online. Some jobs are eligible for Federal Work Study (FWS).
- Outside Scholarships Discover hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarship funds with a simple search at websites like Fastweb.com and Scholarships.com. Click here for additional providers of third-party scholarships.
- Other Loan Options If you would like to explore additional loan options, visit our Loan Information page.